Thursday, June 25, 2009

Updates to follow...

After some serious neglect here, I'm back in the blogging world. We've been busy this June, with a few adventures including a train ride on the Snoqualmie Valley Rail Road, a stay in Spokane for the boys, and a train ride for Luke and me to Minot, ND with a short stopover in Glacier National Park, MT. At the moment, uploading the pictures doesn't seem to be working. I'll be back soon with pictures for all of you, or you can check my facebook page.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi! Facebook page? I don't think you're on my facebook. Oh my...I better check that out, and if so, I better friend you. Who knew that would become a verb? And if you could have conceived of friending someone, could you have ever thought it meant send an electronic request for permission to your page?