Thursday, February 05, 2009

I love this picture!















Taken a couple of weeks ago... the boys and Luke had a great time playing in the snow after church while I finished making lunch. Can't you just hear the laughter coming from this picture?






















And this one is a little more obscure... but if you look really hard, you'll see a small white line in Baby Boy's gum. That's his first tooth coming in there. Not yet erupted, but close. If I knew how to doctor photos, I'd circle it or something. It's just to the right of my finger (the one in the mouth). And yes, I wash my hands on a regular basis because they always seem to end up in his mouth one way or another!

4 comments:

psn4athome said...

I love the snow picture!! It looks like they had so much fun!

Rachel said...

i can't believe you were able to get him to hold still long enough to snap a picture. i've always tried to do that, but never gotten anything other than a picture of my finger stuck in a kid's mouth!

Not the Queen said...

He's teething already? He's growing up so fast!

Momstart said...

Those are two great photos, I never did that to Miles, but I have a few of those where I tried to get Zoe's first tooth. Poor Miles, it's so hard being the second child