Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moms Club!

I love, Love, LOVE MOMS Club! It's been a place for me to make lasting friendships and give the boys lots of opportunities to run around with other kids their age. These are the ladies who helped me through the beginning of the year when I was pregnant and Luke was traveling to Sacramento every week... taking the boys to give me an hour or two to myself, or letting me go to my appointments without having to worry about which cupboard the boys would open while I was... um... indisposed. Chances are there's a MOMS Club chapter in your area... we're an international organization with chapters on every continent except Antarctica.

Give our new website a look... we'd love for you to join us!

3 comments:

Momstart said...

I love love love MOMS Club too, thanks for having us all over. We had fun, I think Miles had the most fun. Zoe seems to be shy lately. I also think she's starting the terrible twos. Did the twins go through that?

twinmommy said...

Our boys did the "terrible twos" from about 2.5 to 3.5. They did some really trying stuff, but overall I can't complain too loudly. I think you'll find the same with Zoe... she's such a sweet girl and you'll be just fine. Another reason to love MOMS Club... other moms have been there and have great advice to share!

Ashley said...

I should totally join that! Are most activities in the morning or the afternoons?